Azure Marketplace Deployment
- Click "Get it now" and afterwards "Continue". You will be re-directed to the marketplace item on Azure Portal.
- Click "Create"
- Now, follow these steps to deploy SCEPman in your Azure tenant:
If you have a license key, you can paste it into the field License Key. Leave it empty to use the free Community Edition of SCEPman.
To maximize compatibility, for the Organization Name we recommend to omit
- language-specific special characters (e.g. ö, ø, é, ...)
- a leading space (spaces between words can be used)
- quotation marks
- 1.Select an existing resource group or create a new one (SCEPman resources will be deployed in this group)
- 2.Set the region according to your preferred data center location. It must match the region of the resource group - in case you have selected an existing one. It will be assigned to the resource group otherwise.
- 3.Set an Organization Name. This field is important as the organization provided here will manifest itself in the O= field of the Root CA that is going to be created later on.
- 4.Select your preferred Update Channel. By default, the Evergreen approach is configured as update strategy. This parameter determines from which channel the binaries for SCEPman will be loaded. For production environments, we recommend to use the Production Channel (default).
- 5.Click "Review + Create"
- 6.Click "Create"
Congratulations! The deployment of SCEPman is done. Please continue with the next step of the Standard Guide to complete the installation of SCEPman.