Comment on page
We recommend enabling Application Insights to get a very helpful graphical representation of data about your SCEPman instance such as Failed requests, availability, and Server response time for a specific timeslot! This is very helpful in troubleshooting.
To activate the Application Insights for your App Service, please follow these instructions:
- 1.Open your App Service
- 2.On the left side, you can click on Application Insights under Settings
- 1.On the Application Insights pane, you can click the button Turn on Application Insights
- 2.You can create a new Application Insights resource or select an existing one in the new context. (See screenshot below) The dialog automatically wants to create a new Application Insights resource and take the name of the App Service. We recommend creating a new Application Insights resource for SCEPman.
- 3.You need to select .NET and select the Collection level Recommended. (See screenshot below)
- 4.Profiler and Snapshot debugger should be turned on by default already.
- 5.Leave Show local variables [...] at value Off, otherwise, Application Insights may cause startup delays and error messages.
- 6.Finally, you can click on Apply