We recommend enabling Application Insights to get a very helpful graphical representation of data about your SCEPman instance such as Failed requests, availability, and Server response time for a specific timeslot! This is very helpful by troubleshooting.
To activate the Application Insights for your App Service, please follow this instruction:
- 1.Open your App Service
- 2.On the left side you can click on Application Insights under Settings
- 1.On the Application Insights pane you can click the button Turn on Application Insights
- 2.In the new context you can create a new Application Insights resource or select existing one. (See frame 1 in Screenshot) The dialog automatically wants to create a new Application Insights resource and take the name of the App Service. We recommend creating a new Application Insights resource for SCEPman.
- 3.You need to select .NET and select the Collection level Recommended. (See frame 2 in Screenshot)
- 4.Turn on the Profiler, Snapshot debugger and Show local variables [...] (See frame 2 in Screenshot)
- 5.Finally, you can click on Apply